Conservative Liberal Democratic Republicanism: Definition
The political spectrum goes as follows
(From Left to Right):
Definition of COMMUNISM
com·mu·nism \ˈkäm-yə-ˌni-zəm, -yü-\ /ˈkɒmjʊnɪz(ə)m/
Pronunciation: [kom-yuh-niz-uhm] (kmy-nzm)[ˈkomjunizəm] [ˈkɒmjʊˌnɪzəm]
[mass noun] (plural communisms)
1. Ideology centered on eliminating class inequality via collective ownership of means of production;
2. Advocacy of a classless society in which private ownership has been abolished and the means of production and subsistence belong to the community
3. A theory or system of social organization based on the holding of all property in common, actual ownership being ascribed to the community as a whole
a. A theory or system of social organization in which all property is owned by the community and each person contributes and receives according to their ability and needs.
c. A concept or system of society in which the collective community shares ownership in resources and the means of production. In theory, such societies provide for equal sharing of all work, according to ability, and all benefits, according to need.
4. (Government, Politics & Diplomacy) A system of government under which there is no private industry and (in some forms) no private property,
5. Any political philosophy or ideology advocating holding the production of resources collectively.
a. A political theory favoring collectivism in a classless society
6. An economic and political system based on the principle “From each according to their ability, to each according to their need.” It stresses that the control of the means of producing economic goods in a society should reside in the hands of those who invest their labor for production. In its ideal form, social classes cease to exist, there is no coercive governmental structures, and everyone lives in abundance without supervision from a ruling class.
7. (often with capital) A theoretical economic system characterized by the collective ownership of property and by the organization of labor for the common advantage of all members.
a. An economic system that calls for complete equality, a communal sharing of all goods, and in its ultimate form, an absence of government.
8. The international socialist society where classes and the state no longer exist.
a. A form of socialism that abolishes private ownership)
Definition of SOCIALISM
so·cial·ism \ˈsō-shə-ˌli-zəm\ /ˈsəʊʃəlɪz(ə)m/
Pronunciation: [soh-shuh-liz-... (ssh-lzm) [ˈsəʊʃəˌlɪzəm]
[mass noun] (usually uncountable; plural socialisms)
1. An economic, social and political doctrine which expresses the struggle for the equal distribution of wealth by eliminating private property and the exploitative ruling class. In practice, such a distribution of wealth is achieved by social ownership of the means of production, exchange and diffusion.
2. Any of various economic and political philosophies that support social equality, collective decision-making, distribution of income based on contribution and public ownership of productive capital and natural resources, as advocated by socialists.
a. Any of various economic and political theories advocating collective ownership and administration of the means of production and distribution of goods [ http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/socialism ]
b. a political and economic theory of social organization which advocates that the means of production, distribution, and exchange should be owned or regulated by the community as a whole. [ http://oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/socialism]
3. (Economics) an economic theory or system in which the means of production, distribution, and exchange are owned by the community collectively [ http://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/socialism ]
a. An economic system in which cooperation rather than competition guides economic activity. [The American Heritage® New Dictionary of Cultural Literacy, Third Edition Copyright © 2005 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.]
4. (Government, Politics & Diplomacy) Any of various social or political theories or movements in which the common welfare is to be achieved through the establishment of a socialist economic system [ http://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/socialism ]
a. Any of various theories or systems of social organization in which the means of producing and distributing goods is owned collectively [The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2009. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.]
b. A theory or system of social organization that advocates the vesting of the ownership and control of the means of production and distribution, of capital, land, etc., in the community as a whole. [ http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/socialism ]
5. a system of society or group living in which there is no private property
Definition of LIBERAL
lib·er·al \ˈli-b(ə-)rəl\ /ˈlɪb(ə)rəl/ /ˈlɪb(ə)r(ə)l/
Pronunciation: [lib-er-uhl, lib-ruhl] (lbr-l, lbrl) [ˈlɪbərəl ˈlɪbrəl]
(often initial capital letter) A person who favors a political philosophy of progress and reform and the protection of civil liberties [http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=liberal ]
ADJECTIVE (comparative more liberal, superlative most liberal)
1. (also noun) (especially with capital) in politics, (a person belonging to a party) favouring liberty for the individual. [Kernerman English Multilingual Dictionary © 2006-2010 K Dictionaries Ltd.]
2. (Government, Politics & Diplomacy) favouring individual liberty, free trade, and moderate political and social reform: [ http://oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/liberal ]
3. Favoring proposals for reform, open to new ideas for progress, and tolerant of the ideas and behavior of others; broad-minded. [The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2009. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.]
4. (in a political context) noting or pertaining to a political party advocating measures of progressive political reform. [http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/liberal ]
a. relating to or having social and political views that favour progress and reform [http://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/liberal ]
b. having political or social views favoring reform and progress [ http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=liberal ]
c. favorable to progress or reform, as in political or religious affairs. [http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/liberal ]
d. believing in social or political change if most people want it [http://www.macmillandictionary.com/thesaurus/american/liberal#liberal_5 ]
5. Open-minded or tolerant, especially free of or not bound by traditional or conventional ideas, values, etc. [http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/liberal ]
a. Tolerant of change; not bound by authoritarianism, orthodoxy, or tradition [http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=liberal ]
b. Broad-minded; especially : not bound by authoritarianism, orthodoxy, or traditional forms [http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/liberal ]
c. Not limited to or by established, traditional, orthodox, or authoritarian attitudes, views, or dogmas; free from bigotry. [The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2009. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.]
6. Showing or characterized by broad-mindedness [http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=liberal ]
7. Accepting different opinions and ways of behaving and tending to be sympathetic to other people [http://www.macmillandictionary.com/thesaurus/british/liberal#liberal_3 ]
a. Widely open to new ideas, willing to depart from established opinions, conventions etc.; permissive. [http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/liberal ]
b. willing to respect or accept behaviour or opinions different from one’s own; open to new ideas: [http://oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/liberal ]
8. Regarding many traditional beliefs as dispensable, invalidated by modern thought, or liable to change. [http://oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/liberal ]
9. free from prejudice or bigotry; tolerant: [http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/liberal ]
a. tolerant of other people [http://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/liberal ]
b. tolerant; not criticizing or disapproving [Kernerman English Multilingual Dictionary © 2006-2010 K Dictionaries Ltd.]
10. favoring or permitting freedom of action, especially with respect to matters of personal belief or expression: [http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/liberal ]
a. (Government, Politics & Diplomacy) relating to or having policies or views advocating individual freedom [http://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/liberal ]
b. used about societies, institutions, etc. that allow people a lot of personal freedom [http://www.macmillandictionary.com/dictionary/american/liberal]
c. favorable to or in accord with concepts of maximum individual freedom possible, especially as guaranteed by law and secured by governmental protection of civil liberties. [ http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/liberal ]
d. favourable to or respectful of individual rights and freedoms: [http://oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/liberal ]
11. of or pertaining to representational forms of government rather than aristocracies and monarchies. [http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/liberal ]
Definition of CONSERVATIVE
[kuhn-sur-vuh-tiv] (kn-sûrv-tv) [kənˈsɜːvətɪv]
A person who is averse to change and holds traditional values: [http://oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/american_english/conservative ]
a. A person who is reluctant to change or consider new ideas; conformist [http://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/conservative ]
b. A person who is reluctant to accept changes and new ideas [ http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=conservative ]
1. Disposed to preserve existing conditions, institutions, etc., or to restore traditional ones, and to limit change. [Random House Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2013.]
a. favouring the preservation of established customs, values, etc., and opposing innovation [http://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/conservative]
2. Averse to change or innovation and holding traditional values: [http://oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/conservative?q=conservative ]
a. Favoring traditional views and values; tending to oppose change. [The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2009. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.]
3. Tending or disposed to maintain existing views, conditions, or institutions : traditional [http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/conservative]
4. (in a political context) Resistant to change, particularly in relation to politics or religion [http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=conservative ]
5. One favoring traditional views and values. [The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2009. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.]
6. Traditional in style or manner; avoiding novelty or showiness: [Random House Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2013.]
7. Marked by or relating to traditional norms of taste, elegance, style, or manners [ http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/conservative ]
8. Unimaginatively conventional [http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=conservative ]
Definition of FASCISM
fas·cism \ˈfa-ˌshi-zəm also ˈfa-ˌsi-\ /ˈfaʃɪz(ə)m, -sɪz(ə)m/
Pronunciation: [fash-iz-uhm] (fshzm) [ˈfӕʃizəm] [ˈfæʃɪzəm]
[mass noun] (usually uncountable; plural fascisms)
1. (Government, Politics & Diplomacy) an authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization.
a. (historical) often capitalized : A nationalistic and anti-Communist system of government like that of Italy 1922-43, where all aspects of society are controlled by the state and all criticism or opposition is suppressed.
b. A system of government marked by centralization of authority under a dictator, stringent socioeconomic controls, suppression of the opposition through terror and censorship, and typically a policy of belligerent nationalism and racism.
c. A governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism.
2. A social and political ideology with the primary guiding principle that the state or nation is the highest priority, rather than personal or individual freedoms.
3. (Government, Politics & Diplomacy) A political regime, having totalitarian aspirations, ideologically based on a relationship between business and the centralized government, business-and-government control of the market place, repression of criticism or opposition, a leader cult and exalting the state and/or religion above individual rights.
a. (sometimes initial capital letter) a political philosophy, movement, or regime that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition
b. (sometimes capital) a political theory advocating an authoritarian hierarchical government (as opposed to democracy or liberalism
4. Any right-wing nationalist ideology or movement with an authoritarian and hierarchical structure that is fundamentally opposed to democracy and liberalism
a. any ideology, movement, programme, tendency, etc., that may be characterized as right-wing, chauvinist, authoritarian, etc.
b. extreme right-wing, authoritarian, or intolerant views or practices:
5. (in general use) By vague analogy, any system of strong autocracy or oligarchy usually to the extent of bending and breaking the law, race-baiting and violence against largely unarmed populations.
6. A tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control
a. Oppressive, dictatorial control.
I am proud to self-identify myself as a
(adjective; tending to be moderate or cautious
cautiously moderate or purposefully low
having the power or tendency to conserve)
(adjective; open-minded or tolerant, esp. free of or not bound by traditional or conventional ideas, values, etc. favoring or permitting freedom of action, esp. with respect to matters of personal belief or expression. in accord with having policies or views advocating or favorable to concepts of maximum individual freedom possible, esp. as guaranteed by law and secured by governmental protection of civil liberties. relating to or having social and political views that favour progress and reform, as in political or religious affairs. )
(The Jeffersonian Democratic-Republican Party, the American political party founded in the early 1790s by Thomas Jefferson and James Madison. The presidents selected by the party were: Thomas Jefferson [1801–1809], James Madison [1809–1817], and James Monroe [1817–1825].)
Matthew Vincente “Matt” Santos: “It’s true, Republicans have tried to turn ‘liberal’ into a bad word. Well, liberals ended slavery in this country.Well, liberals ended slavery in this country.”
Arnold Vinick : “A Republican president ended slavery.”
Matt Santos: “Yes, a liberal Republican. What happened to them? They got run out of your party. What did liberals do that was so offensive to the Republican party? I’ll tell you what they did. Liberals got women the right to vote. Liberals got African-Americans the right to vote. Liberals created social security and lifted millions of elderly people out of poverty. Liberals ended segregation. Liberals passed the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act, Liberals created Medicare. Liberals passed the Clean Air Act, and the Clean Water Act. What did Conservatives do? They opposed every one of those programs. Every one. So when you try to hurl the word ‘liberal’ at my feet, as if it were dirty, something to run away from, something that I should be ashamed of, it won’t work, Senator, because I will pick up that label and wear it as a badge of honor.”
The West WingEpisode 7.07 “The Debate”
Original Air Date 6 November, 2005.
WRITTEN BY LAWRENCE O’DONNELL, JR.
DIRECTED BY ALEX GRAVES
my suggestion would be that we return the words “Liberal” and “Conservative” to what they LITERALLY mean
The word “Conservative” begins with the word “Conserve” which means “to use or manage wisely, to prevent waste or loss; preserve: to maintain a quantity constant”
YET, the last “conservative” administration began its term with a record-setting multi-billion-dollar national budget surplus and a first-time-ever balanced federal government budget but ended their tenure with record-smashing budget deficits and an unprecedented exponential multiplication of the National Debt
They did NOT “conserve” anything at all
the word “Liberal” literally means “giving and generous, willing to give in large amounts; given freely; abundant and lavish”
YET during the last “Liberal” Presidency, our nation went from a then-unprecedented economic recession and record national debt to a balanced federal government budget and record-breaking annual budget surpluses
The last “liberal” administration was VERY conservative and the last “conservative” Presidency spent its largesse VERY liberally
even today it is the “CONSERVATIVES” that want legally mandate who can and cannot get married; and to force women to have their incestuous rapists’ babies, whether the women in question want children or not
a truly UNPRECEDENTED exponential expansion in the size, scope, and power of he government
this while giving literally TRILLIONS in the government’s money (which comes from taxes paid by citizens) to multi-trans-national corporate conglomeration
many of which also happen to perform a variety of services for the governments of other nations who wish nothing more than our destruction
while it is the LIBERALS who want to keep the government doing what it was originally DESIGNED to do, to “ensure the general welfare”, and to “preserve domestic tranquility” by ensuring that ALL citizens of this nation can go to a hospital and receive proper medical care if and when they do get sick and to guarantee, seeing as how we have an all-volunteer military, that the brave and courageous men and women who voluntarily want to sign up to join and to serve in our armed forces can do so without lying to those around them and living their lives in secrecy
in summary, we have UTTERLY lost the meaning of the terms we use to describe one another and that, it is my believe, is the source of so much of the discord and misunderstanding amongst parties
Communism is the extreme fringe of the Left-wing
right-wing “libertarians” are not libertarian at all
Libertarianism is a very liberal ideology
Socialism and Democracy are very close to being similar, if not one and the same (the vast majority of the most successful nations on earth are SOCIALIST DEMOCRACIES)
the so-called quote-en-quote “Conservative” democrats are not actually in favor of democracy of any kind at all
Democracy is not an ideology, but a system
Whatever, in the wide world of all things sane and rational, has ever been so very bad about Socialism?
Do you even have any idea (or even care enough to ever know) what in the world Socialism actually really is?
at its very essence, Socialism is the relatively radical idea that ANY government should EVER actually do what ALL government has ALWAYS been MEANT and intended to do
it says, in the first sentence of the first paragraph of the Constitution of the United States of America and i quote:
“We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.”
“Establish Justice”: hence, therefore, the fourteenth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America, which states that:
“No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without DUE PROCESS of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the EQUAL PROTECTION of the laws.”
Equal protection, such as, let us say, the marriage of Marriage of loving couple in the state of California to have the same meaning and significance in Virginia and Florida as it does in the state of Massachusetts
“Insure Domestic Tranquility”: such as, for an example, the government publicly denouncing members at rallies of the so-called quote-en-quote Republican “Tea Party” GOP on the Saudi Royal Family owned Faux “News” channel network calling publicly and repeatedly for the brutal and violent assassination of the Democratically elected President of the United States of America and numerous elected Representative members of the United States Senate and Congress as being “dangerous” and “a threat”
“Provide for the common defense”: like opposing pouring tens of trillions of dollars and millions of American soldiers, from our country’s own reserves and National Guard into a unlawful, unprovoked, and unjustifiable military invasion and brutal occupation of foreign sovereign nation in a remote part of the world halfway around the globe
also, pulling the vast majority of the nation’s military armed forces resources out of the desert, in order to recommit them tot their intended purpose, as illustrated in the very name of the Pentagon’s Cabinet Department: the “Department of DEFENSE” like, shall we say, actually DEFENDING our own nation, instead of occupying a country halfway around the world
“Promote the General Welfare”: For an example, spending the first two years of one’s administration’s Presidency trying, and ultimately succeeding, in passing through Congress and into the law of the land legislation which would ensure that every citizen of this nation could receive adequate and proper medical care if ever and whenever they were ever sick, ill, injured, or wounded
We actually have a “General Welfare” system program institution in this nation
it is known as “Medicare” and it is the most efficient, effective, and popular Health Care Insurance Program System anywhere in the world in history
the ideal of the “Public Option” in the Health Care Insurance reform legislation would basically, essentially, give every citizen of this nation the option, and thereby the choice, to sign on to join our nation’s very own “General Welfare” Program system institution
“Secure the Blessings of Liberty”: for an example; ensuring that every citizen of this nation is provided the freedom to practice the faith of their choice guaranteed in the First Amendment of the Bill of Rights to the Constitution of the United States of America, which states that:
“Congress Shall Make No Law Respecting an Establishment of Religion, Nor Prohibiting the Free Exercise Thereof.”
By ensuring that Radical Reactionary Fundamentalist Evangelical Religious Fanatics are not permitted to enact their radical twisted, distorted, misinterpretation of the barbaric doctrine old-Testament Biblical Books of Exodus and Leviticus into the Law of the land, and ensure that our children be capable of cognitive and intelligent thought independently for their own selves by ensuring that those same Evangelical Religious Fundamentalists not be allowed to indoctrinate future generations by instructing their equally dramatic version of the dogmatic Creationist Mythology in the Book of Allegorical Fables entitled “Genesis” as being “proven facts” in the Science and History classes in our nation’s public schools
The Union of Soviet Socialist Republics (USSR), the People Republic of China, the Democratic People’s republic of Korea, and the Republic of Cuba have all been COMMUNIST States
Canada, England, France, Germany, Spain, Denmark, Belgium Sweden, Norway, and Holland are SOCIALIST democracies
and right now, while the two remaining COMMUNIST countries, North Korea and Cuba, are wallowing in destitution and poverty
Cuba is, has been, and continues to be a COMMUNIST dictatorship
COMMUNISM died out with the demise of the Soviet USSR TWENTY YEARS AGO
SOCIALISM is alive, well and prospering (and kicking our asses at every chance we give it)
Cuba and North Korea are the last two remaining Communist dictatorships left remaining in the world
they are also two of the very LEAST successful nations in the world today,in every measurable statistic of prosperity; second only to countries which have been recently destroyed by one or more natural disasters or internal civil wars and ethnic cleansing genocides (like Haiti and the Congo)
So.. just to repeat [going slowly and using small words]:
SOCIALIST DEMOCRACIES are THE MOST Prosperous nations on Earth, in every measurable way
COMMUNIST Dictatorships are amongst the very LEAST successful countries in the world, in every conceivable sense of the term
COMMUNISM has been dead for TWO DECADES (Twenty years)
SOCIALISM is Thriving and Prospering
9 out of every 10 and 99 out every 100 of the most successful and prosperous nations and countries on the face of this planet Earth (we’re not even in the top 25) (we Americans are next next-to-last, we are, as matter of actual facts, DEAD LAST, and don’t even make the top 100) are… wait for it… drumroll please.. SOCIALIST DEMOCRACIES
the top ten most prosperous, affluent and successful nation (in every quantifiable and measurable statistic) in the world are ALL, EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE OF THEM… [Wait for it]… drumroll please… SOCIALIST DEMOCRACIES!
the top 10 most successful nations in the world are ALL Socialist Democracies
the SOCIALIST nations of Northern, Central, and Western Europe are, on a regular basis, roundly trouncing the United States of America in every measurable qualification of economic, social, and governmental success
The United Kingdom of Great Britain, Italy, Germany, France, Switzerland, The Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, and Norway
just to name a few of the many more
if you combine the populations of every single nation in all of Western Europe, you would arrive at a number approximately comparable to the current present population of the United States of America
The number of gun-related deaths in western Europe each year can be measured in the thousands
the same number in the United States is measured in the HUNDREDS of thousands, if not the millions
The same basic rule applies in every conceivable measure of the strength, health, and well-being of a society anyone can think of, from math and science education to disease, from teen pregnancy to drug and alcohol abuse, from literacy to higher education admissions and graduations
The disagreements and arguments that we have in this country over subjects such as the so-called quote-en-quote “War on Drugs”, Equal Rights for Homosexual individual, female’s reproductive rights to the freedom of choice,
not to mention, to say nothing of, by far and away above and beyond all others the uniquely and quintessentially American contrivance of the mass-delusion known as “Intelligent Design”, which is widely considered to be the punch-line to many a very quite humorous and funny joke and practical prank in most, if not all, other parts of the English-speaking world.
The lack of unity and hypocrisy that we as Americans display publicly on these issues, among many, many others, utterly confounds and mystifies most of the rest of the developed industrialized world, as most, if not all, of the most successful and prosperous nations in the world have already long-since resolved any and all such trivial and ultimately utterly meaningless deliberations
the fact that we have not flabbergasts and astounds most of the people of Western Europe in particular
Because they have social systems, such as those for education and health care, which prevent any such conflicts from ever having arisen anywhere in their respective nations
and they predictably beat us to a pulp on a pretty regular basis in every single last quantifiable measurement of success and prosperity.
with any proper education beyond an Elementary School level, the question of “does evolution occur in the natural world, becomes childish
and yet we here in America have significantly substantial fractions and percentages of our young people “graduating” from Twelfth-Grade High Schools all over throughout our country who are utterly incapable of knowing how to read or write their own names
In any adequate health care system, the issue of whether or not a woman should have the right to decide whether or not to have children she does not want should never even exist
yet in the right here in the good-old US of A we have Medical doctored murdered and assassinated (shot) on a depressingly regular and disturbingly predictable basis, of about one every ten years or so, who are killed BECAUSE they are ready, willing and able to perform a fairly uncomplicated, efficient and expedient medical procedure which has been, and is (for the present moment, at the very lest, still perfectly legal under the code of law that govern this country and we have a whole entire multi-media corporate conglomerate empire which is solely and sincerely dedicated in its entirety to lionizing the individuals who carry out these brutal slayings as “true American Heroes”
Is it, indeed, any wonder that the nations of the English-speaking world, and of Western Europe in particular, look upon the United States of America, the origin, birthplace, and cradle of modern democracy as we know it, as a global worldwide pariah, desperately lacking in even the most basic of societal infrastructure, and sorely trailing distantly far behind the rest of its global competitors throughout the globe in ever conceivable measurable standard of development and social sustainability?
Why is it, then, when the vast majority of the most successful and prosperous nation in the world are sustainably societally strong SOCIALIST Democracies, with societal infrastructure far superior to any the Americas has ever devised, that there is an entire corporate media conglomeration ([the so-called, quote en quote Republican "Tea Party" GOP and its Public Relations division, the Australian-billionaire and Saudi-Prince own Faux "News network]) wholly devoted and committed to the singular purpose turning the word “Socialist” into something approaching an unutterable curse?
The United States of America could not be a Socialist country if we tried even if we wanted to because people, by their very human nature, are egotistical, egomaniacal, greedy, self-centered, self-important, selfish, and self-promoting
~ by judgian12365 on November 23, 2010.
Posted in Current, Uncategorized
Tags: Al-Qaeda, Barack Obama, Bill of Rights, Book of Exodus, Book of Genesis, Book of Leviticus, Civil Rights Act, Clean Air Act, Clean Water Act, Department of Defense, First Amendment, Fourteenth Amendment, James Madison, James Munroe, Ku Klux Klan, Medicare, Old Testament, President of the United States, Social Security, Thomas Jefferson, Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, United States, United States Constitution, Voting Rights Act